Return to the River is coming back on Saturday, August 26, and Sunday, August 27!
This celebration of music and art activates 555 Monroe, Sixth St. Park and Canal Park for two days of fun and activities for all ages.
There will be two stages with live music from 12 PM to 11 PM on Saturday and 12 PM to 10 PM on Sunday. Additional activities and offerings include:
- Three large-scale international art installations
- Circus performers
- Guided walking tours
- Food trucks
- A variety of small scale art installations
- Facepainting, henna, caricature and other live artists
- Body marbling
- Mini disc golf
- Live screen printing
- A two-day artisan market and activism fair
- Kid-friendly games and activities
- Downtown refreshment area beverages at participating business
- And more!
Live music highlights include an incredible DJ lineup, cultural features from A Glimpse of Africa and the West Michigan Bengali Cultural Association, and some amazing local and regional bands featuring a variety of genres and styles.
More information will be coming soon, so stay tuned!