The Downtown Circulator
The Downtown Area Shuttle, or DASH, is a system of small buses that link the Downtown neighborhoods. The service is free to ride and provides residents, workers and visitors convenient connections to all parts of the urban core. For people walking around Downtown, DASH and the Silver Line are easy ways to move around a little faster or take a seat while still heading toward your destination.
Three Free Downtown Routes
- West DASH, or Route 20, connects Downtown and the Near Westside neighborhood.
- North DASH, or Route 22, connects Downtown and the Monroe North neighborhood.
- The Silver Line basically loops around Downtown from Wealthy Street to Health Hill to Rapid Central Station. Service is free to ride in Downtown.
Operating Hours & Frequency
- The DASH runs Monday through Friday between 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Buses come every 7-8 minutes.
- The Silver Line runs Monday through Friday 5:00 AM to 12;00 AM.
- The DASH does not operate on Saturday or Sunday, except for certain special events.
- The Silver Line runs Saturdays 5:30 AM to 9:30 PM and Sundays 7:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
Tips to Ride
- No fare required to ride. Service is free to anybody who needs transportation around Downtown.
- If you're a first-time rider, or not sure where you're going, feel free to ask the driver for information.
- Coaches do not stop at every stop automatically. You must signal the driver by pulling the cord above the windows.
- Coaches stop for passengers only at designated stops. Wait in view of the driver.
- Coaches are accessible to wheel chairs.
- Strollers are welcome. Please make sure it’s not blocking the door, aisle, or seating.
- Coaches are air-conditioned.
- Guide dogs and companion animals are allowed on-leash only.